TOWABLE BOOM LIFT
Towable boom lift is trailer mounted boom lift for aerial working. Himor brand towable boom lift is famous lift brand in China. During work, hydraulic outriggers help with supporting booms lift and rotate. After work, people can tow the boom lift after a truck. We also name it as cherry picker, trailer mounted boom lift and spider lift. It is popular for outdoor aerial works like maintenance, road lights repair, and painting etc. Himor brand towable boom lift is over 360 degree rotation, which do not need to turn back after a circle. More questions, please read the FAQs in the page bottom.
- Movement: Manual and tow(self propelled opetional)
- Capacity: 200kg
- Power Choises: AC, Battery, Diesel, or Mixed powers.
- Over 360 degree rotation
- Model heights: 10m-20m
- Outriggers: Hydraulic leveling outriggers
- Wheels: 4 inflatable tyres
- Trailer with brake system
- Horizontal leveling detector
- Working lighting and tail lighting
- Crawler type: optional.
- Prices: around USD9,000~USD20,000. Depending on heights and specs.
Tow behind Boom Lift Customer Feedback
What We Do To Make Qualified Towable Lift for sale?
Towable Boom Lift Working video
After Service Support
Trailer Mounted Boom Lift Production Process All-round Display
Welcome Agents Worldwide.
Trailer mounted towable boom lift FAQ
This Towable boom lift is manual trailing move for standard models. We can add assist move device to realize semi-walking. People only need to guide the direction.
Our standard power is AC. And other optional power resources like Battery, Diesel and Gasoline are all acceptable.
After knowing the model you need, we will quote to you and start order with you after negotiation. We accept T/T, Paypal, Credit card, and L/C payment methods.
Himor also can arrange shipment to your nearest sea port.
Himor brand boom lifts are for sale now.
Normally need 20-30 days.
- Himor provides 3 years warranty fot the lift structure and 1 year warranty for electrical components.
- We also provide whole life time free consult for the lift issue.